Make it complicated, look at what the best in the world do and compare your work to them , is it on par is it sub , how do you compare. You cannot most of the time chose when an event happens but you can chose how to act when it happens. Make your own work more challanging. Better yourself!
- How do you prevent yourself from getting distracted to check your phone etc.?
- How do you choose what to do during deep work time when there are many possibilities?
- How do you keep a repetitive routine from becoming boring
- Do you define the agenda before starting deep work?
- What do you do during your deep work sessions?
When I’m doing tasks of that nature I try to keep the big picture in mind and ask myself “Is this work not only necessary but is it important in order to keep everything moving along smoothly, and are not I the key person to do this task with my capabilities and abilities at this time in this very place.” I try to remember that my contribution to the whole is important and that I have responsibilities that are key to keeping things running as smoothly as possible like well oiled machinery.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?