Make it complicated, look at what the best in the world do and compare your work to them , is it on par is it sub , how do you compare. You cannot most of the time chose when an event happens but you can chose how to act when it happens. Make your own work more challanging. Better yourself!
When I’m doing tasks of that nature I try to keep the big picture in mind and ask myself “Is this work not only necessary but is it important in order to keep everything moving along smoothly, and are not I the key person to do this task with my capabilities and abilities at this time in this very place.” I try to remember that my contribution to the whole is important and that I have responsibilities that are key to keeping things running as smoothly as possible like well oiled machinery.
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)
- What are your top strategies for “just getting started”?
- How do you match days with many many meetings and deep work habits?
- What is your favorite type of Deep Work?