To me, it’s anything that I wanna do that requires focus and attention for some time. Sometimes I do some reading, sometimes it’s something I’m working on. I just see it as anything that requires my undivided attention for maximum productivity
- (I’m a student.) If you feel ill, how do you decide objectively whether to work or to skip the work session and take it easy? I find it easy to use a slight feeling of illness as an excuse not to work.
- How do you multitask AND deep work?
- How do you start your most procastrinated tasks?
- What is the best way to meditate?
- What’s tough is that my schedule is different every day. I can’t count on having the same time available day over day, week over week. How do you succeed with a crazy schedule?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?