To me, it’s anything that I wanna do that requires focus and attention for some time. Sometimes I do some reading, sometimes it’s something I’m working on. I just see it as anything that requires my undivided attention for maximum productivity
- How do you meditate?
- What are the best resources to learn about deep learning?
- Are there particular stretches that are better to do in the morning in order to get your body moving?
- How do you kick yourself in the butt and motivate yourself on down days?
- How do you make meditating a habit? How does it feel going on? I have difficulty making habits which do not seem to give instant reward/result.
- How do I keep feeling motivated for achievements?
- What do you listen to during deep work?
- How long do you do Deep Work? I’ve kept mine at 25 minutes but is there more benefit to focusing for longer periods at a time?
- Has anybody actually switched to a typewriter or writing by hand just to avoid the distractions of the Internet?
- How do you deal with procrastination?
- For musicians and artists: How do you balance work on your artistic practice with all the business stuff that goes with it?
- I struggle to get deep work done as I keep getting interrupted. This is the nature of my job so I can’t change the interruptions, any suggestions on how to do deep work with interruptions? Thanks.
- How do you deal with tiredness at work? Of course the obvious answer is to get more sleep but at that moment in time, you’re already at work, so what do you do?
- What sort of work do you do for deep work?
- How do you accomplish deep work when you don’t have control over your schedule?