To me, it’s anything that I wanna do that requires focus and attention for some time. Sometimes I do some reading, sometimes it’s something I’m working on. I just see it as anything that requires my undivided attention for maximum productivity
- How can I be completely focused and motivated and make the effort to change?
- What techniques do you use to reinforce your deep work habit? Some days I try to use the pomodoro technique, but my productive periods tend to be close to an hour and a half rather than the recommended 25 or 50 minutes.
- How do you stay on track with exercise on the weekends when you want to sleep in?
- How they can work without interrupt give me clue please
- How do you deal with tiredness at work. Yes of course the obvious answer is to get sleep going forward, but at that moment in time, you’re already at work so what do you do?
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct. As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- What is deep work really help to improve your life, how your feel?
- Do you ever get tempted by distractions ?