To me, it’s anything that I wanna do that requires focus and attention for some time. Sometimes I do some reading, sometimes it’s something I’m working on. I just see it as anything that requires my undivided attention for maximum productivity
- What time should you eat breakfast?
- Any ideas on how to keep a list for the personal parts of your life? For me, it works at work, but as soon as I’m home I lose it.
- Do you always floss twice a day?
- Do y’all prefer to write your to-do list in the morning when you wake up or before you go to sleep and why? 🤔
- What do you guys think when you meditate? Doesn’t your mind wander sometimes? Or is it actually the main point of meditation, where we clear our mind completely and focus on the topic?
- What kinds of things do you consider to be deep work?
- Any hint to actually do the most important big tasks, during the deep work session, instead of smaller, also necessary but less critical tasks?
- I am building a program for my current workplace, and the tasks and categories are unclear. How do I set up a work schedule for myself to get some flow, instead of being choppy and distracted?
- What’s the difference between Deep Work and Block Distractions? They sound the same.
- How do you best keep yourself on track during a deep work session?
- How do you stay on track with exercise on the weekends when you want to sleep in?
- What you do when you catch yourself getting distracted?
- I have this problem of switching tasks when I have a lot of them. Say for example I start working on task 1 using deep work and I complete it. That’s when it’s so difficult for me to switch or take up a new task. I can handle task 2 when task 1 is still in progress, but when it gets completed, my mind and body goes to relaxation state automatically and I start to procrastinate. How can I stop myself from doing this?
- When the alarm goes off to finish the session, I immediately become distracted again. I start diving into all new stimuli I missed out on while in deep work (like new emails, etc.). How do I keep my focus when I don’t have an app timing me?
- Do you think it’s important to perform each step of a ritual in the order and within the time limits you have laid out for it?