I consider a deep work session a time of concentration and effort doing the task at hand. It should be a time with no distractions and a certain rigour is applied to the work so to achieve a satisfying production and ultimately a desired result.
- Hi there, I have a quite big question to ask you. How do you break through the writing/painting/inspiration block? What do you do when you’re stuck, can’t find any new ideas? The real question- what do you do when you wanna get inspired? Thanks anyways and have a good day mate:)
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- First thing in the morning isn’t just when I want to get work done – everyone around me does too. How do you keep yourself from just answering other people’s questions and helping them every day? I love to help, but I feel like I am exhausted before I can start working!
- How do you get back your focus if you are interrupted?
- Do you know any software for Windows 10 that really blocks distractions?
Deep work is undistracted, mindful and intensional work that yields an efficient and accurate result. I love deep work because it feels like time is flying by as I get a lot of work done.
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?