Deep work is undistracted, mindful and intensional work that yields an efficient and accurate result. I love deep work because it feels like time is flying by as I get a lot of work done.
I consider a deep work session a time of concentration and effort doing the task at hand. It should be a time with no distractions and a certain rigour is applied to the work so to achieve a satisfying production and ultimately a desired result.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?