I consider a deep work session a time of concentration and effort doing the task at hand. It should be a time with no distractions and a certain rigour is applied to the work so to achieve a satisfying production and ultimately a desired result.
- How do you stay focused on deep work?
- How can I immediately get up without snoozing?
- How do you get back your focus if you are interrupted?
- What do you listen to during deep work?
- I often get stressed in the morning to get to work but I won’t exercise if I don’t do it before work. Any suggestions to get to the gym faster?
Deep work is undistracted, mindful and intensional work that yields an efficient and accurate result. I love deep work because it feels like time is flying by as I get a lot of work done.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?