Start small and build yourself up. If you can only do 15 minutes, do 15 minutes. Gradually increase the time you spend doing deep work until you can hit a longer session that allows you to accomplish what you need to do.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?