I have a few that lead into one bigger one. My short statements are "I want a healthier, better looking body," "I want to absorb as much information as possible," "I want to be more cleanly and organized," and "I want to be able to control my own emotions better." The larger picture this fits into is "I want to be the absolute best human I can be so I can be an outstanding partner and impact the world positively in whatever way I can."
Yes sure, my statement is to be happy in my daily life and it includes efficience in work life, exercise, helty lifestyle but also good relationship and enjoying… It's not easy but when I achieve all this goal I feel a better person!
I usually write down whatever it is that first comes to mind. It honestly depends on the habit, but taking time to think about it is a good idea. And making sure that what you write down is important to you is good and may help you follow through!
I truly believe that if you have one realistic goal and stick to it you're going to achieve it more easily than making several goals
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?