I have a few that lead into one bigger one. My short statements are "I want a healthier, better looking body," "I want to absorb as much information as possible," "I want to be more cleanly and organized," and "I want to be able to control my own emotions better." The larger picture this fits into is "I want to be the absolute best human I can be so I can be an outstanding partner and impact the world positively in whatever way I can."
Yes sure, my statement is to be happy in my daily life and it includes efficience in work life, exercise, helty lifestyle but also good relationship and enjoying… It's not easy but when I achieve all this goal I feel a better person!
I usually write down whatever it is that first comes to mind. It honestly depends on the habit, but taking time to think about it is a good idea. And making sure that what you write down is important to you is good and may help you follow through!
I truly believe that if you have one realistic goal and stick to it you're going to achieve it more easily than making several goals
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.