Depends on where your energy lies most. For me, I have plenty of energy when I wake up so those first 4 hours are super important to get the hard tasks done. By afternoon, depending on if I need to work more, I enjoy taking a break and being mindful of that break. Once 4pm hits, my body hits that lazy point where I can do mindless tasks.
I work best in the morning before my kids are up, but if you're a night owl it might be better for you to do things in the evening or before bed. For no brain tasks a good rule of thumb is if it takes 2 mins or less do it now. Otherwise I do them during deep work once or twice a week. If you start the 'do it now' rule you won't have to worry about prioritizing.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.