- Do you think it’s important to perform each step of a ritual in the order and within the time limits you have laid out for it?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?
- How did you set up a morning routine? What motivated you to get out of bed early in the morning?
- How do i overcome lazy days when i can’t seem to start my daily habits/routine?
If it’s from another experience beforehand, you can try to avoid that situation. If you cannot avoid it, you can try to substitute a different action as a result. What other thing might you do instead.
If you expect a particular outcome, is there another way to achieve it?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?
- Do you always use the timer? Do you find you stick to this habit better if you do or don’t?
- What distractions do you find helpful to get rid of, besides other technology?
- What do you do for Deep Work habit?