- What do you do to prevent distraction during a Deep work session?
- How can I increase my productivity while studying?
- I have a great Fabulous AM routine for waking up in the AM, but I struggle still at “not being consciously awake” enough to remind myself through self-talk why I’m choosing to get up early, and to remind myself to not crawl back in bed. How can I jump start the habit?
- What time do you usually do the Deep Work habit?
- When you work in a field in science, such doing a PhD, how to keep focused and prevent procrastinating?
If it’s from another experience beforehand, you can try to avoid that situation. If you cannot avoid it, you can try to substitute a different action as a result. What other thing might you do instead.
If you expect a particular outcome, is there another way to achieve it?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?