If it’s from another experience beforehand, you can try to avoid that situation. If you cannot avoid it, you can try to substitute a different action as a result. What other thing might you do instead.
If you expect a particular outcome, is there another way to achieve it?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?