Then having a piece of paper where I write down my distractions does kinda help but you NEED to keep your phone a certain distance away from you and set to where you don’t even hear any notifications that you get. You can start using your phone again on a five/ten-minute break BUT be very careful cause that break could ruin your productivity so plan wisely
- Do you also find it weird that it’s right at the end of the morning routine? Where would you move it to?
- I work in retail. I have anything but a regular schedule. Trying to build routines that can’t be routine by a clock is tough. Help?
- How can one stop feeling guilty when breaking their concentration?
- Do you find it easy to interweave your rituals in to the rest of your everyday family life?
- How long do you do Deep Work? I’ve kept mine at 25 minutes but is there more benefit to focusing for longer periods at a time?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?