Then having a piece of paper where I write down my distractions does kinda help but you NEED to keep your phone a certain distance away from you and set to where you don’t even hear any notifications that you get. You can start using your phone again on a five/ten-minute break BUT be very careful cause that break could ruin your productivity so plan wisely
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?