Then having a piece of paper where I write down my distractions does kinda help but you NEED to keep your phone a certain distance away from you and set to where you don’t even hear any notifications that you get. You can start using your phone again on a five/ten-minute break BUT be very careful cause that break could ruin your productivity so plan wisely
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?