The best thing that I've seen works for me is to just start with 5 min of pure work, and once I finish those 5 min I just continue for the next 5 min.
I don't really keep track of the time, I just tell my self I will just strt working on something for just give minutes. If after what feels like 5 minutes I let myself decide, can I keep working for just 5 more minutes? Or is there anything more important to do those 5 min?
If I realize I have been procastinating I just tell myself: "ok, stop what you are doing and just go back to work for 5 min. After that I can decide if I continue working or go back to what I was doing."
Is not perfect, but it helps me to concentrate on the task at hand.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.