Playing classical mudic is helping me to get things done. The vibrations of classical music do activate something that makes me more responsible for my actions and for time.
- How do you recognize and address stress when your being asked to do things last minute?
- Each day I sleep with the guilt of not making my day productive but the next day I waste it again. I am getting depressed now. What should I do?
- How do you start working when you are so lazy and used to procrastinating?
- How do you keep free of distractions when you are not feeling optimal? I’ve felt a bit under the weather for the last couple of days and cannot seem to keep my focus for long and am sensitive to procrastination.
- How do you handel deep work on free days/holidays?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?