Playing classical mudic is helping me to get things done. The vibrations of classical music do activate something that makes me more responsible for my actions and for time.
- How do I block distractions if my phone is the source of my deep work?
- What do you do in regards to your deep work habit on days you want to set aside for vacation?
- What type of work do you do for deep work?
- How can you sit down to do a task with focus?
- How do you maintain focus when you absolutely cannot disconnect from the internet because of the nature of your work?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?