Do as many of these as you need to but it's recommended to keep a limit between 9 and 11 pomodoros per day (about 3 sessions). The original pomodoro technique says that you could also take a break every 25 min, which is about the length of the smallest deep work session timer on the Fabulous app. It's up to you if u wanna do this too. I recommend you use a timer to remind you when to stop. You can chain 3 of the Fabulous deep work 25 min timers with 5 min breaks in between, or then set a timer for 1h 30min and then have a 30 min break.
That's all hope it helps!
- Do you use deep work for both personal and professional?
- How do you keep free of distractions when you are not feeling optimal? I’ve felt a bit under the weather for the last couple of days and cannot seem to keep my focus for long and am sensitive to procrastination.
- How do you find the motivation to do it every day? I manage fine during the week, but on the weekends I struggle.
- How do you maintain focus when you absolutely cannot disconnect from the internet because of the nature of your work?
- How do you prevent other stuff from taking over your deep work time?
- How do you deal with distractions?
- What do you do during your deep work session?
- How to you kick start of your work, especially when it’s boring
- What do you do for your deep work?
- How do you keep yourself focused with distractions
- What do you consider deep work on weekends or rest days?
- Any tips from users with ADHD?
- How are you disciplined about getting started? And how do you avoid distractions during the time? I’m in an open plan office so that’s is tricky.
- How to do deep work as you no time for that?
- Is it helpful to listen to classical music or other music while doing deep work?