Do as many of these as you need to but it's recommended to keep a limit between 9 and 11 pomodoros per day (about 3 sessions). The original pomodoro technique says that you could also take a break every 25 min, which is about the length of the smallest deep work session timer on the Fabulous app. It's up to you if u wanna do this too. I recommend you use a timer to remind you when to stop. You can chain 3 of the Fabulous deep work 25 min timers with 5 min breaks in between, or then set a timer for 1h 30min and then have a 30 min break.
That's all hope it helps!
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?