Do as many of these as you need to but it's recommended to keep a limit between 9 and 11 pomodoros per day (about 3 sessions). The original pomodoro technique says that you could also take a break every 25 min, which is about the length of the smallest deep work session timer on the Fabulous app. It's up to you if u wanna do this too. I recommend you use a timer to remind you when to stop. You can chain 3 of the Fabulous deep work 25 min timers with 5 min breaks in between, or then set a timer for 1h 30min and then have a 30 min break.
That's all hope it helps!
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?