It is better if those jobs are related so you can be less distracted and stop procrastinating. If they are not related, you probably should set a challenge to complete the second work.
N/A. So far I've never exactly been in said situation. But that said I am procrastinating my search for a better job somewhat bc, although low paying/not career/ not my passion, the job I have now has been fulfilling and a positive experience andstep forward.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?