It is better if those jobs are related so you can be less distracted and stop procrastinating. If they are not related, you probably should set a challenge to complete the second work.
- Do you take breaks from overworking your brain?
- How do you motivate yourself to take on tasks you’re dreading?
- How are you creating the most productive Deep Work habit in your life right now?
- How should I spend my break time during work?
- What do you do to keep yourself from distraction during deep work
N/A. So far I've never exactly been in said situation. But that said I am procrastinating my search for a better job somewhat bc, although low paying/not career/ not my passion, the job I have now has been fulfilling and a positive experience andstep forward.
- How can you motivate yourself to stay in your deep work session every day, even if you have a lot other things to do besides and feel like you don’t have time for it?
- Have you ever been in situation that you must choose to go to high school which you don’t like and you can’t understand about 6 subjects in that school , you think that, that school is not for you, you think that is hard for you and you want to go to other school but your parents are not letting you to go?
- As a 12 year old gotta long should I deep work for in one sitting
- Can i know how to focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?