Regular meditation helped me figure out what distraction felt like isolated from external forms of distraction like social media. Practicing the skill of seeing when I'm distracted, and refocusing helped me do that thing in other contexts like studying
I like to plan out my entire day in 30 minute blocks. This helps me to stay on a schedule and on task, risking a domino effect of changing plans if I don’t. I do this, for the next day, every evening before bed.
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?