Regular meditation helped me figure out what distraction felt like isolated from external forms of distraction like social media. Practicing the skill of seeing when I'm distracted, and refocusing helped me do that thing in other contexts like studying
I like to plan out my entire day in 30 minute blocks. This helps me to stay on a schedule and on task, risking a domino effect of changing plans if I don’t. I do this, for the next day, every evening before bed.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?