All of us can make a mistake and the best way is to forgive yourself for making the mistake of breaking the concentration. In the long run best to find the optimum duration of concentration and schedule breaks accordingly to avoid overstretching the concentration muscle.
- How do you manage your inbox to keep focused on deep work, but make sure you don’t miss important items?
- How do you multitask AND deep work?
- I can often get lost for hours in deep work forgetting to take breaks or to stop to eat then end up going to bed very late. I do not want to stop when I get started. What suggestions and advice do you have?
- Do you also find it weird that it’s right at the end of the morning routine? Where would you move it to?
- I’m always prepping and planning, but how do I know when a good time to take action is?
- How can you motivate yourself to stay in your deep work session every day, even if you have a lot other things to do besides and feel like you don’t have time for it?
- Have you ever been in situation that you must choose to go to high school which you don’t like and you can’t understand about 6 subjects in that school , you think that, that school is not for you, you think that is hard for you and you want to go to other school but your parents are not letting you to go?
- As a 12 year old gotta long should I deep work for in one sitting
- Can i know how to focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?