All of us can make a mistake and the best way is to forgive yourself for making the mistake of breaking the concentration. In the long run best to find the optimum duration of concentration and schedule breaks accordingly to avoid overstretching the concentration muscle.
- When you can’t focus on your work, how do you motivate yourself?
- How do you you make time for deep work?
- How do you stay focused?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep going after a break?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What’s the best time to do deep work?
- Have you tried the Pomodoro technique?
- How do you get yourself to start any kind of “deep work”?
- How do you get consistent on the work?
- How long do you take breaks for?