All of us can make a mistake and the best way is to forgive yourself for making the mistake of breaking the concentration. In the long run best to find the optimum duration of concentration and schedule breaks accordingly to avoid overstretching the concentration muscle.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?