I usually use apps like duolingo or flashcards in learning a new language or something and there's a lot of good videos on YouTube to help you studying i learnt English by myself just from YouTube!!
You mean "what online resources you I recommend for studying?" Right? Because otherwise your asking what website I recommend you to study, in which case.. Myspace.com
In the era of internet and social media, everything is free and available just one click away. Personally i feel YouTube is the best online resource you can study. It just need a search on what you wish to learn, just type and boom everything is available just right there with video, picture and with a mentor who is constantly reminding the better you.
If you have Microsoft Teams I would advise you use it cause you get all files you'll need and emails so you can sort out you folders for emails to go in.
I believe Youtube is the best platform for learning anything. It's also free of cost,and we have so many channels from which we can decide what is best for us.
Ev Ncio B.
How do you convince yourself to cut that work short instead of extending into your day more than planned for, like all weekend or during the night?
I like to use workflowy.com to organise my thoughts and work. I like to use a chart to log my time spent working with stickers as a reward. I am not sure if your question really refers to resources that help studying though. If you mean content I study to try to better myself, well sometimes the gospels.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?