I think the average human could focus to 2hours but personally if i deep work I might focus for 3hours or evn more but the secret is having breaks to get some water or a little snack to focus more
I am NOT a doctor nor a licensed professional. I would say that for each person the ability to focus on a task is different. I would ask you what is keeping your attention from the tasks that you have set before you? Are their ways that you can minimize distractions by possibly setting up a to do list for yourself, or maybe jotting down specific times throughout your days to get things accomplished. The ability to focus has everything to do with how important your tasks are to you and what they mean in terms of getting you where you want to be in your life. Once again, I am NOT a licensed professional nor a doctor. If you want specific scientific answers, you should inquire those questions to a doctor or licensed professional.
Vancl Ia Q.
30 minutes. After that, my mind starts wandering and focusing on incoming emails. It takes some self control and Gabulous time scheduling to remind me to stay focused.
Like going to the gym you can train the mind to focus for longer periods. I started at 20 minute sessions with 10 for strectch and email checks after
Depends on what is more important at the time. If it's something that's important to U….U will ignore everything if U can.
it's more about the task and generally the person if you are determined to get something done you'll stay focus on it no matter the distractions and if you finding the task interesting you don't care about the time it consumes,so I think with distractions or not it's all about you it's up on you
Not sure, I'm still working on this. I do know you have to set yourself up to succeed by minizing distractions, such as; setting phone to do not disturb, turning tv off, etc.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.