I'd say first figure out the goal of the program. Knowing what target you are trying to hit helps you take steps towards hitting the target. Then I'd say set reminders that you are doing this for a reason that helps you come to life and when you are doing this project you are doing something you really love.
I would make a list of the tasks and categories with timelines and prerequisites attached to them. For example, I have to do x task before y task. I like to use excel for this type of listing. Maybe you can use a project management program or a gantt chart.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.