I'd say first figure out the goal of the program. Knowing what target you are trying to hit helps you take steps towards hitting the target. Then I'd say set reminders that you are doing this for a reason that helps you come to life and when you are doing this project you are doing something you really love.
- Are grains and legumes bad for you as the Paleo diet would suggest?
- How do you decide what to do when there are so many things on your to-do list?
- What are the best stretches to do in the morning to wake up your muscles?
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning as soon as you wake up or in the evening before bed and why?
- What do you do when all your tasks seem so HUGE and difficult to accomplish, whether a day job, a week, or longer, how do you stay stuck on the job and not get bored and restless over it?
I would make a list of the tasks and categories with timelines and prerequisites attached to them. For example, I have to do x task before y task. I like to use excel for this type of listing. Maybe you can use a project management program or a gantt chart.
- How do you differentiate a deep and shallow work and schedule time appropriately?
- What tips and tricks do you have for getting back into work after interruptions? I work in a place where interruptions happen a lot and are difficult to avoid, even when I have my headphones on…
- Where should I carry out my deep work sessions?
- I would be particularly interested in getting more information how to develop and improve my skills in focusing on my work? What kind of behavior should I avoid to not to lose control over it?
- How many deep work sessions can I do in a day?
- When you work in a field in science, such doing a PhD, how to keep focused and prevent procrastinating?
- What do you prioritize in the morning? My habits are adding up and I think I need to choose some.
- How do you prevent distractions where you’re working?
- How do you get to your deep work session if you have meetings and other chores together with colleagues all day?
- What can I include in my deep work apart from study and physical activity???