I'd say first figure out the goal of the program. Knowing what target you are trying to hit helps you take steps towards hitting the target. Then I'd say set reminders that you are doing this for a reason that helps you come to life and when you are doing this project you are doing something you really love.
- I would be particularly interested in getting more information how to develop and improve my skills in focusing on my work? What kind of behavior should I avoid to not to lose control over it?
- What’s the difference between Deep Work and Block Distractions? They sound the same.
- I am terrible at concentrating, specially because of the internal negative self-talk. How do you postpone or eradicate altogether the negative self-talk during deep work sessions?
- How can I immediately get up without snoozing?
- What kind of things do you choose to tackle during deep work?
I would make a list of the tasks and categories with timelines and prerequisites attached to them. For example, I have to do x task before y task. I like to use excel for this type of listing. Maybe you can use a project management program or a gantt chart.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?