I'd say first figure out the goal of the program. Knowing what target you are trying to hit helps you take steps towards hitting the target. Then I'd say set reminders that you are doing this for a reason that helps you come to life and when you are doing this project you are doing something you really love.
- What systems do use to ensure productivity, block distractions, and keep you on task.
- How do you stay focused when work-related chats, like Slack, constantly demand your attention?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- How do I eliminate distractions?
- Sometimes difficult to realize what I have done is worthy to reward.
I would make a list of the tasks and categories with timelines and prerequisites attached to them. For example, I have to do x task before y task. I like to use excel for this type of listing. Maybe you can use a project management program or a gantt chart.
- What do you do during your deep work session?
- How to you kick start of your work, especially when it’s boring
- What do you do for your deep work?
- How do you keep yourself focused with distractions
- What do you consider deep work on weekends or rest days?
- Any tips from users with ADHD?
- How are you disciplined about getting started? And how do you avoid distractions during the time? I’m in an open plan office so that’s is tricky.
- How to do deep work as you no time for that?
- Is it helpful to listen to classical music or other music while doing deep work?
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?