I'd say first figure out the goal of the program. Knowing what target you are trying to hit helps you take steps towards hitting the target. Then I'd say set reminders that you are doing this for a reason that helps you come to life and when you are doing this project you are doing something you really love.
- What are the creative ways you use to block your distractions?
- What is deep work to you?
- How do you motivate yourself to take on tasks you’re dreading?
- My mind wanders a lot whenever I work and many times I catch myself procrastinating and daydreaming. How should I tackle this?
- How do you get your mind to relax
I would make a list of the tasks and categories with timelines and prerequisites attached to them. For example, I have to do x task before y task. I like to use excel for this type of listing. Maybe you can use a project management program or a gantt chart.
- What is your hack for doing deep work, especially when you have to do a task that isn’t very interesting?
- How do you stay focused during a Deep Work session?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am using my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- How do you decide which time of the day is best for deep work and good for other no-brain tasks? How do you prioritise if no-brain tasks need to be done as soon as possible and you have many of them?
- How do you prioritize what deep work to do?
- What is the best way to meditate?
- Do you adjust your deep work sessions according to the task or do you simply work in regular intervals?
- Do you find it easier setting the reminder timers or is it better to just do each routine at specific time in the day as my shift are unpredictable and it’s hard to have a set start and end to my day?
- How do you motivate yourself and get ready?
- How do you organize your time to be efficient in deep work?