When I do , I mostly try to do something creative because it's creative work that I haven't spent as much time on in the past as I'd like , it feels not as desperate as other tasks when life is tough, but it's one of the most important, and key for mental and physical health. I also choose therapy based exercises , or writing. For the same reason.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?