When I do , I mostly try to do something creative because it's creative work that I haven't spent as much time on in the past as I'd like , it feels not as desperate as other tasks when life is tough, but it's one of the most important, and key for mental and physical health. I also choose therapy based exercises , or writing. For the same reason.
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?