This way, I am more motivated, have less distractions, and have an easier time managing my depression – something that often gets in the way of my focus and motivation
Afternoon. Especially after lunch, when you get fully charged and it will be the final boost before you are done with the day.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?