I write them down on a sticky note and get back to them later. Sometimes it’s simply by focusing on what I’m doing and tune everything out
Promise yourself a reward for finishing it. Everytime you get distracted the thought of wanting the treats will pull you back and want to finding your work as quickly as possible.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?