I write them down on a sticky note and get back to them later. Sometimes it’s simply by focusing on what I’m doing and tune everything out
Promise yourself a reward for finishing it. Everytime you get distracted the thought of wanting the treats will pull you back and want to finding your work as quickly as possible.
- How do you get consistent on the work?
- How long do you take breaks for?
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?