Well, every week I work in different shift, so I say that I dance after the rythm. I use all my free time to do all the things that need to be done. Meditation, workout, reading etc. That is the way I keep my productivity.
- Sometimes I can’t complete the deep work task as my activities change during the day, what is your approach to getting it done when this happens?
- How do you switch your brain off from constantly self-distracting?
- I have this problem of switching tasks when I have a lot of them. Say for example I start working on task 1 using deep work and I complete it. That’s when it’s so difficult for me to switch or take up a new task. I can handle task 2 when task 1 is still in progress, but when it gets completed, my mind and body goes to relaxation state automatically and I start to procrastinate. How can I stop myself from doing this?
- What are the creative ways you use to block your distractions?
- I can’t concentrate properly whether doing a hard core work or relaxing one.. there is always something going on in back of my mind. Can you help me what should I do?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?