Well, every week I work in different shift, so I say that I dance after the rythm. I use all my free time to do all the things that need to be done. Meditation, workout, reading etc. That is the way I keep my productivity.
- How do you avoid distractions?
- How do you stay focused if your co-workers are continually interrupting your work?
- What do you consider “deep work” and when do you plan it in your daily schedule?
- What kind of deep work do you do?
- How do I focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing?
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?