Well, every week I work in different shift, so I say that I dance after the rythm. I use all my free time to do all the things that need to be done. Meditation, workout, reading etc. That is the way I keep my productivity.
- How long do u stay away from technology?
- How do you follow your routines without getting distracted?
- What is the best environment to do deep work in?
- What do you do when you “do” deep work? Write? Journal? Sit quietly?
- What strategies do you use to keep yourself from getting distracted during your work sessions?
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct. As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- What is deep work really help to improve your life, how your feel?
- Do you ever get tempted by distractions ?