Actually, I'm not sure if I know of any? I normally just go in my room or play music when I'm exercising. Maybe I should ask this question?
If I need to focus, I’ll put on distant thunderstorm sounds! The sound of rain is calming to me, but the spread out bouts of thunder freaks me out, so I feel relaxed while working but also pressure to finish the task at hand so I can turn it off.
One of my creative ways was to put my Earphones in as if I’m listening to music and turn my tv off . This usually helps me to zone out and focus on the main important thing , which for me right now is my property and causality exam coming up soon. I get so lost in my studies that when I realize how late or long I’ve been studying and pull the headphones out, I’m in such shock I stayed in a nice quite place the whole time . Make sure there are no distractions anywhere and if you do need a little noise try to listen to something your working on or studying something to keep you still focused and motivated. Make sure the volume is low and you can hear yourself think. I hope this was helpful
I actually put in headphone and put on a podcast and it really helps me to focus on my work. Also I sometimes move to a space where I am by myself so I can really focus.
Well, I love to accomplish things. So I made it a game. When I allow something or even some distract me I lose points my goal whenever I am doing my deep work I have to have 100 point so I can get a snack.
My phone is on perpetual do not disturb so that others won’t distract me. I put my phone in a small bag and slightly out of reach so I won’t distract myself.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?