When she was younger, she never had time to write either. But now that she’s even busier, she realizes the amount of time she’s been wasting.
That you need your time for doing your stuff and that time needs to be respeted.
Also find a space in your house where you can be completely by yourself 🙂
I will try to share some thoughts later when I have a chance to think about it- but I didn’t want to “lose track” of this question so I wanted to just “re-tweet” that I have this same question and thoughts about how to balance day to day family tasks and goal with my own personal routines and rituals.
Maybe try to incorporate family/kids take into personal routines and rituals?
Meditation is a hard one to include kids but quiet time and playing the “keep silent game” (where you try to not make even one peep of sound for 5 minutes no matter what ever else’s is going on around you) sometimes works!
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.