- How do you control yourself enough to get deep work done?
- What if you don’t have any big tasks to complete during the deep work session, what if you have lots of small tasks?
- How do you stay motivated to do deep work when you feel inspired to do something else, or are not sure your deep work session will be productive?
- How can one stop feeling guilty when breaking their concentration?
- How can you condense your work to 25 minutes?
When she was younger, she never had time to write either. But now that she’s even busier, she realizes the amount of time she’s been wasting.
That you need your time for doing your stuff and that time needs to be respeted.
Also find a space in your house where you can be completely by yourself 🙂
I will try to share some thoughts later when I have a chance to think about it- but I didn’t want to “lose track” of this question so I wanted to just “re-tweet” that I have this same question and thoughts about how to balance day to day family tasks and goal with my own personal routines and rituals.
Maybe try to incorporate family/kids take into personal routines and rituals?
Meditation is a hard one to include kids but quiet time and playing the “keep silent game” (where you try to not make even one peep of sound for 5 minutes no matter what ever else’s is going on around you) sometimes works!
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?