When she was younger, she never had time to write either. But now that she’s even busier, she realizes the amount of time she’s been wasting.
That you need your time for doing your stuff and that time needs to be respeted.
Also find a space in your house where you can be completely by yourself 🙂
I will try to share some thoughts later when I have a chance to think about it- but I didn’t want to “lose track” of this question so I wanted to just “re-tweet” that I have this same question and thoughts about how to balance day to day family tasks and goal with my own personal routines and rituals.
Maybe try to incorporate family/kids take into personal routines and rituals?
Meditation is a hard one to include kids but quiet time and playing the “keep silent game” (where you try to not make even one peep of sound for 5 minutes no matter what ever else’s is going on around you) sometimes works!
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?