- What is the best way to meditate?
- How do I keep feeling motivated for achievements?
- How do you enable “Deep Work” in an open environment where you are playing the role of a manager, whose key job is to enable the team reach their full potential.
- How do you handel deep work on free days/holidays?
- How to stay motivated whilst working?
When she was younger, she never had time to write either. But now that she’s even busier, she realizes the amount of time she’s been wasting.
That you need your time for doing your stuff and that time needs to be respeted.
Also find a space in your house where you can be completely by yourself 🙂
I will try to share some thoughts later when I have a chance to think about it- but I didn’t want to “lose track” of this question so I wanted to just “re-tweet” that I have this same question and thoughts about how to balance day to day family tasks and goal with my own personal routines and rituals.
Maybe try to incorporate family/kids take into personal routines and rituals?
Meditation is a hard one to include kids but quiet time and playing the “keep silent game” (where you try to not make even one peep of sound for 5 minutes no matter what ever else’s is going on around you) sometimes works!
- What do you do during your deep work session?
- How to you kick start of your work, especially when it’s boring
- What do you do for your deep work?
- How do you keep yourself focused with distractions
- What do you consider deep work on weekends or rest days?
- Any tips from users with ADHD?
- How are you disciplined about getting started? And how do you avoid distractions during the time? I’m in an open plan office so that’s is tricky.
- How to do deep work as you no time for that?
- Is it helpful to listen to classical music or other music while doing deep work?
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?