By doddling, images of whats important come to mind
Notes may not make sense to start with, so using different colours can assist distinction later on
I do this all the time-it’s as if I could have asked the same exact question.
The Fab App as well as the Fab video on this topic can help.
I think one thing to do is try the 25 minutes focused work session.
However, I think the focused work session needs to be practiced.
Maybe in some ways, we can try to treat it like how we build up our routine and rituals to exercise and run even on a daily basis.
Focused work is an exercise that we must practice and train and perform every day to build up our stamina and our “brain effort tolerance.”
25 minutes- focused work. Then stop, reassess, then do it again.
I am assuming I won’t finish all the focused work that I need to accomplish that day in 25 minutes, but I need to practice every day and I think I will slowly but surely improve my work’s accuracy and precision as well as efficiency… hopefully.
Long road ahead, but we can do it.
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?