By doddling, images of whats important come to mind
Notes may not make sense to start with, so using different colours can assist distinction later on
I do this all the time-it’s as if I could have asked the same exact question.
The Fab App as well as the Fab video on this topic can help.
I think one thing to do is try the 25 minutes focused work session.
However, I think the focused work session needs to be practiced.
Maybe in some ways, we can try to treat it like how we build up our routine and rituals to exercise and run even on a daily basis.
Focused work is an exercise that we must practice and train and perform every day to build up our stamina and our “brain effort tolerance.”
25 minutes- focused work. Then stop, reassess, then do it again.
I am assuming I won’t finish all the focused work that I need to accomplish that day in 25 minutes, but I need to practice every day and I think I will slowly but surely improve my work’s accuracy and precision as well as efficiency… hopefully.
Long road ahead, but we can do it.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.