- What systems do use to ensure productivity, block distractions, and keep you on task.
- How many deep work sessions can I do in a day?
- How do you keep your work space organized while you’re in deep work? Do you?
- How do you keep free of distractions when you are not feeling optimal? I’ve felt a bit under the weather for the last couple of days and cannot seem to keep my focus for long and am sensitive to procrastination.
- What is your work routine? Do you have one?
By doddling, images of whats important come to mind
Notes may not make sense to start with, so using different colours can assist distinction later on
I do this all the time-it’s as if I could have asked the same exact question.
The Fab App as well as the Fab video on this topic can help.
I think one thing to do is try the 25 minutes focused work session.
However, I think the focused work session needs to be practiced.
Maybe in some ways, we can try to treat it like how we build up our routine and rituals to exercise and run even on a daily basis.
Focused work is an exercise that we must practice and train and perform every day to build up our stamina and our “brain effort tolerance.”
25 minutes- focused work. Then stop, reassess, then do it again.
I am assuming I won’t finish all the focused work that I need to accomplish that day in 25 minutes, but I need to practice every day and I think I will slowly but surely improve my work’s accuracy and precision as well as efficiency… hopefully.
Long road ahead, but we can do it.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?