By doddling, images of whats important come to mind
Notes may not make sense to start with, so using different colours can assist distinction later on
I do this all the time-it’s as if I could have asked the same exact question.
The Fab App as well as the Fab video on this topic can help.
I think one thing to do is try the 25 minutes focused work session.
However, I think the focused work session needs to be practiced.
Maybe in some ways, we can try to treat it like how we build up our routine and rituals to exercise and run even on a daily basis.
Focused work is an exercise that we must practice and train and perform every day to build up our stamina and our “brain effort tolerance.”
25 minutes- focused work. Then stop, reassess, then do it again.
I am assuming I won’t finish all the focused work that I need to accomplish that day in 25 minutes, but I need to practice every day and I think I will slowly but surely improve my work’s accuracy and precision as well as efficiency… hopefully.
Long road ahead, but we can do it.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?