I started loading tasks I have already tried in the past such as exercise. And then decide on a number and type of minimum exercises for the morning
- What do you consider a deep work project?
- How do you make your focus stronger? How do you make sure you aren’t distracted?
- What time do you wake up (and how) in order to get the full habit list done? (like exercise, meditation and deepwork session)
- How do you start your most procastrinated tasks?
- Yes, how should I handle small tasks? If high priority tasks take too long then I have no time for small group tasks, because once I start working, I can’t stop.
I prefer to challenge myself. I give myself more assignments than I can fulfill in the first place but will be able to fill after a short time. I set my goals up front. What's important to me is not to be bothered if I don't check everything on the day. I know that soon will be the time I tick all the boxes.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?