I spend that time working on the stuff I really dont want to do. It's in my morning routine so I'm not too burnt out to work on it, and I start my day getting the tough things out of the way… most of the time its paperwork or making phone calls that I've been putting off for whatever reason.
As a writer, I'm always working on client assignments. However, I also like to set aside a little time everyday to learn a new skill or improve on an existing one through Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs ) like Coursers or tutorials on Youtube
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?
- How do you make sure you’re not interrupted during deep work?
- Is there anything you have found that keeps you focused? How do you keep that going when you get distracted?
- How long should your breaks be?
- If I don’t like coffee or tea, what can I drink to help keep me focused? ( keep in mind that I’m really serious about keeping my body healthy)
- What strategies can I do to work more consistently at certain times everyday?
- What kind of tasks do you dedicate for your Deep Work habit ?
- What’s the duration you’ve outlined for deep work?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- What kind of deep work you do