I spend that time working on the stuff I really dont want to do. It's in my morning routine so I'm not too burnt out to work on it, and I start my day getting the tough things out of the way… most of the time its paperwork or making phone calls that I've been putting off for whatever reason.
As a writer, I'm always working on client assignments. However, I also like to set aside a little time everyday to learn a new skill or improve on an existing one through Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs ) like Coursers or tutorials on Youtube
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?