I spend that time working on the stuff I really dont want to do. It's in my morning routine so I'm not too burnt out to work on it, and I start my day getting the tough things out of the way… most of the time its paperwork or making phone calls that I've been putting off for whatever reason.
As a writer, I'm always working on client assignments. However, I also like to set aside a little time everyday to learn a new skill or improve on an existing one through Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs ) like Coursers or tutorials on Youtube
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?