As a writer, I'm always working on client assignments. However, I also like to set aside a little time everyday to learn a new skill or improve on an existing one through Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs ) like Coursers or tutorials on Youtube
- What is your work routine? Do you have one?
- Do you reward yourself for completing deep work?
- Any hint to actually do the most important big tasks, during the deep work session, instead of smaller, also necessary but less critical tasks?
- How to convince the others to not disturb when doing a deep work session? Also what is the duration for the session?
- Do you always take a break after a deep work session? If so, what do you do during that time?
I spend that time working on the stuff I really dont want to do. It's in my morning routine so I'm not too burnt out to work on it, and I start my day getting the tough things out of the way… most of the time its paperwork or making phone calls that I've been putting off for whatever reason.
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?