I tell myself that it is ok that I'm getting distracted and that where my mind is going is to some place where I think it is better than where I'm currently at and then I tell myself that what I'm focusing on is actually where I want to be.
- How do you determine when to load your daily schedule with more tasks, especially those very demanding ones?
- How do you stop yourself from feeling overwhelmed by all you need to accomplish?
- I don’t always have time to get into the gym. What else can I do at home that’s still effective, but without buying any equipment?
- How do you keep doing deep work sessions? What is your solution for procrastination?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
Practicing meditation daily gets me better at realizing when I’m distracted and guiding myself back to the task at hand. It really requires me to commit to daily practice though because without that my abilities in focusing diminish.
- What do you do during your deep work session?
- How to you kick start of your work, especially when it’s boring
- What do you do for your deep work?
- How do you keep yourself focused with distractions
- What do you consider deep work on weekends or rest days?
- Any tips from users with ADHD?
- How are you disciplined about getting started? And how do you avoid distractions during the time? I’m in an open plan office so that’s is tricky.
- How to do deep work as you no time for that?
- Is it helpful to listen to classical music or other music while doing deep work?
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?