I tell myself that it is ok that I'm getting distracted and that where my mind is going is to some place where I think it is better than where I'm currently at and then I tell myself that what I'm focusing on is actually where I want to be.
- Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, what are some healthy choices for establishing good morning habits and time-saving ideas?
- I have so many aches and pains, as of yet one minute just doesn’t cut it. I have been doing 10 minutes focusing on each muscle I think needs stretching.Am I over doing it or should I just decide that my morning routine needs more than a minute until my body tells me so?
- What type of exercise do you perform in your daily morning routine?
- How can I make sure I am accomplishing all of my tasks without feeling overwhelmed?
- What’s the latest that we can eat breakfast?
Practicing meditation daily gets me better at realizing when I’m distracted and guiding myself back to the task at hand. It really requires me to commit to daily practice though because without that my abilities in focusing diminish.
- How do you differentiate a deep and shallow work and schedule time appropriately?
- What tips and tricks do you have for getting back into work after interruptions? I work in a place where interruptions happen a lot and are difficult to avoid, even when I have my headphones on…
- Where should I carry out my deep work sessions?
- I would be particularly interested in getting more information how to develop and improve my skills in focusing on my work? What kind of behavior should I avoid to not to lose control over it?
- How many deep work sessions can I do in a day?
- When you work in a field in science, such doing a PhD, how to keep focused and prevent procrastinating?
- What do you prioritize in the morning? My habits are adding up and I think I need to choose some.
- How do you prevent distractions where you’re working?
- How do you get to your deep work session if you have meetings and other chores together with colleagues all day?
- What can I include in my deep work apart from study and physical activity???