I tell myself that it is ok that I'm getting distracted and that where my mind is going is to some place where I think it is better than where I'm currently at and then I tell myself that what I'm focusing on is actually where I want to be.
- How do you switch your brain off from constantly self-distracting?
- How to not feel exhausted after the deep work session?
- How can I increase my productivity while studying?
- What is your favourite music to do focused work to?
- Do you do anything to help get into a more productive mindset for deep work?
Practicing meditation daily gets me better at realizing when I’m distracted and guiding myself back to the task at hand. It really requires me to commit to daily practice though because without that my abilities in focusing diminish.
- What is your hack for doing deep work, especially when you have to do a task that isn’t very interesting?
- How do you stay focused during a Deep Work session?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am using my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- How do you decide which time of the day is best for deep work and good for other no-brain tasks? How do you prioritise if no-brain tasks need to be done as soon as possible and you have many of them?
- How do you prioritize what deep work to do?
- What is the best way to meditate?
- Do you adjust your deep work sessions according to the task or do you simply work in regular intervals?
- Do you find it easier setting the reminder timers or is it better to just do each routine at specific time in the day as my shift are unpredictable and it’s hard to have a set start and end to my day?
- How do you motivate yourself and get ready?
- How do you organize your time to be efficient in deep work?