I tell myself that it is ok that I'm getting distracted and that where my mind is going is to some place where I think it is better than where I'm currently at and then I tell myself that what I'm focusing on is actually where I want to be.
- How do you stop yourself from feeling overwhelmed by all you need to accomplish?
- What is your work routine? Do you have one?
- How did you set up a morning routine? What motivated you to get out of bed early in the morning?
- What is the best way to meditate?
- Are there any tricks that I could use to stay motivated? I have a bad habit of staying in my bed and doing projects last minute. Any way you could help?
Practicing meditation daily gets me better at realizing when I’m distracted and guiding myself back to the task at hand. It really requires me to commit to daily practice though because without that my abilities in focusing diminish.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?