Today i did a lot of deep work because I went to school and had many free lessons where I did work in then got home and proceeded to go on a zoom meeting for one of my classes. After that i continued to finish any other homework due for tomorrow, so majority of my day was deep work.
- When you can’t focus on your work, how do you motivate yourself?
- How do you you make time for deep work?
- How do you stay focused?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep going after a break?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What’s the best time to do deep work?
- Have you tried the Pomodoro technique?
- How do you get yourself to start any kind of “deep work”?
- How do you get consistent on the work?
- How long do you take breaks for?