I first start by making my work space. I personally can’t work in a messy area. After, I use the pomodoro method to work. Google to find more about this but for me it helps me not get burned out. I also bring with me a bottle of water and put my notifications on silent mode and put my phone in another room so that it doesn’t distract me. Then I start! Once you get started, you will eventually realize it’s not as bad as you thought it would be.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?