I first start by making my work space. I personally can’t work in a messy area. After, I use the pomodoro method to work. Google to find more about this but for me it helps me not get burned out. I also bring with me a bottle of water and put my notifications on silent mode and put my phone in another room so that it doesn’t distract me. Then I start! Once you get started, you will eventually realize it’s not as bad as you thought it would be.
- When you can’t focus on your work, how do you motivate yourself?
- How do you you make time for deep work?
- How do you stay focused?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep going after a break?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What’s the best time to do deep work?
- Have you tried the Pomodoro technique?
- How do you get yourself to start any kind of “deep work”?
- How do you get consistent on the work?
- How long do you take breaks for?