I’m too much motivatiting in the morning,but when I started the work I’mfqcing a distraction in my mind make me stop focusing on work and just focus on thinking of another things like problems
- When is the best time to meditate morning or evening and why?
- What should be the ideal proper breakfast, just one thing that I can stick to for every morning!
- How do I floss properly?
- I am trying to lose stomach fat. What exercises can help me with my goal?
- I don’t always like to eat ‘breakfast’ foods. I think they’re horribly sweet and it’s not really nice to wake up and go straight for pancakes, waffles, cereal, french toast, and all the other nauseatingly sweet foods! I find I eat many leftovers and lunch and dinner foods for breakfast. Do you think that’s a problem? Do you have any suggestions on nonsweet breakfast foods I can eat? I’ve got a bit of a problem with eggs, too… So I’d prefer no eggs. 🙁 It’s tough!
- Is it easier to focus in complete silence, or is some ambient sound (like instrumental music) preferable?
- How do you prevent other stuff from taking over your deep work time?
- What helps you focus better during deep work?
- How to convince the others to not disturb when doing a deep work session? Also what is the duration for the session?
- Any advice to help me stay focused during deep work?
- How do you enable “Deep Work” in an open environment where you are playing the role of a manager, whose key job is to enable the team reach their full potential.
- How do you avoid distractions?
- How can I get shredded in 3 months?
- How do you follow your routines without getting distracted?
- How do you count the deep work, any kind of uninterrupted intense activity or just intellectual? Work related only or maybe life related only?