Sorry that has never happened to me. I always have a heavy workload…so much so that some days I’ve no idea where to start
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- How long do you Deep Work for?
- How do I start writing my novel?
- Before I start working on a project, I get anxious before I’ve even begun. Do you know any tricks to stop this kind of defeatist attitude?
- Do you have any little rituals you perform around your Deep Work session to get you in an optimal headspace?
I think that by completing the work in the first half of the day I can focus on the other work and get it completed and also plan effectively for the next day as well.
I remind myself that a deep work session will allow me to enjoy the rest of the day after I breeze through my remaining work load. I appreciate the hard work because it allows me to play with complete focus! 💪🏽😀
I try to concentrate on the feeling that I have after the deep work session; a mixture of accomplishment and relief, rather that the work itself. It’s *that* feeling that makes it non-negotiable for me, regardless of what sort of day I have ahead of me. I also don’t make it too inflexible. If my day is better suited to a later deep work session then so be it. The danger of setting a rigid deadline, to me anyway, is that you may feel you’ve failed if you don’t meet it. There is no harm in moving the goalposts occasionally if the outcome is the same!
I break it up into 1/3s so I have tiny 5 minute breaks or if someone or something interrupt me while I'm doing my whatever it is I'm doing
It’s not about clearing off your to do list, it’s about maintaining habit and keeping your motivation consistent. Maybe your work is light but that just means you have time to focus on bettering the other parts of your life. Maybe a nap or a workout will be the most productive thing you do. Keep the fire stoked for when tables turn.
I’m too much motivatiting in the morning,but when I started the work I’mfqcing a distraction in my mind make me stop focusing on work and just focus on thinking of another things like problems
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?