52' work 17' rest
And techniques, whichever works for you the most… pomodor technique is pretty straightforward and very very useful! Or paretos, or any other time management, productivity techniques can be found in the internet easily, practice a few and see which suits your style best:
It all depends in your level of commitment, self discipline and self motivation. Cero excuses, focus and grind baby grind!!!
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?