And techniques, whichever works for you the most… pomodor technique is pretty straightforward and very very useful! Or paretos, or any other time management, productivity techniques can be found in the internet easily, practice a few and see which suits your style best:
It all depends in your level of commitment, self discipline and self motivation. Cero excuses, focus and grind baby grind!!
- Is it easier to focus in complete silence, or is some ambient sound (like instrumental music) preferable?
- How do you motivate yourself to have a deep work session in the morning when you know you already have a lighter work load that day?
- How do you prevent other stuff from taking over your deep work time?
- What helps you focus better during deep work?
- Any advice to help me stay focused during deep work?
- How do you enable “Deep Work” in an open environment where you are playing the role of a manager, whose key job is to enable the team reach their full potential.
- How do you avoid distractions?
- How can I get shredded in 3 months?
- How do you follow your routines without getting distracted?
- How do you count the deep work, any kind of uninterrupted intense activity or just intellectual? Work related only or maybe life related only?