52' work 17' rest
And techniques, whichever works for you the most… pomodor technique is pretty straightforward and very very useful! Or paretos, or any other time management, productivity techniques can be found in the internet easily, practice a few and see which suits your style best:
It all depends in your level of commitment, self discipline and self motivation. Cero excuses, focus and grind baby grind!!!
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)