I'm a lawyer as well as showjumper. For me it's difficult to be full of energy after work and go practice – I was at 5 am with 2 horses and then heading to work from 10 am to … 11 pm! It was too much and now I just can't. It was a mistake. I was always tired.
I have become more organized. I take out my receipts everyday and mark them for business or other. Google Timeline, keeps track of my traveling. I set aside the one evening a month to do my admin. The rest I concentrate just on my painting. Exhibitions I plan from back to front to create a Timeline to know when what has to be done.
Reserve business work for deep work. Then I use artistic work time as a reward or a celebration of what I’ve accomplished😊
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?