Depends on the work. If I feel tired or stuck I will take a break. Otherwise, I just plow on if I can so I don't disrupt flow.
No .you should atleast take a break for every after 45 min for 4min in which you do jumping and running atleast and clean your face …and start again with the callenge to complete the task.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?