Rewards are not the purpose, improving behavior and lifestyle is the purpose of this app… if you see a dramatic drop in weight have a serving of ice cream; an act of kindness should be the warm fuzzy feeling… rewards are more internal!
Alo S O.
Same here! That made it hard for me to imagine ways to celebrate small steps in the right direction. But it’s important to give your brain that positive feedback once you perform a good small task so that it wants to do it again…and then take on bigger challenges.
If you accomplish a goal/good habit, no matter what it’s size, celebrate. That celebration can be as simple as listening to your favorite song, kissing your significant other, or giving the dog a high five.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?