Try to create an environment free of distraction e.g clean desk with just your to do list and computer. Turn off all digital notifications. Aim to focus for 10 minutes straight then 20 then 40. One day you’ll get to an hour. Keep trying!
I find an uplifting instrumental (no vocals) playlist and put headphones on (more forcefully tying myself to the computer). I put my phone in a different room and even have an anti distraction app on it to limit the time spent on social media apps. I have a physical to do list in my line of sight to keep me motivated.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?