Make a todo list. I think writing is such a great way to get out of your head. Also, try using the pomodoro method for working. It helps you to not get burned out. So you do 25 minutes of intense work, then you take a 5 minute break to drink water, stretch, have a snack, then get back into it n
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?