Make a todo list. I think writing is such a great way to get out of your head. Also, try using the pomodoro method for working. It helps you to not get burned out. So you do 25 minutes of intense work, then you take a 5 minute break to drink water, stretch, have a snack, then get back into it n
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?