The important thing is to really feel satisfied. If you feel relaxed, ready to go forward, happy; that's good. But if you feel guilty you need to react, change your unproductive and uncreative behavior, and try to find motivation. If the reason of your laziness is lack of motivation, lettin go and staying in bed is not a solution. You need to build solid routines. I personally would suggest you to wake up real early in the morning (4:30 AM) for a few weeks, finding some time to accomplish tasks in the early morning: your days will never be unproductive anymore
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?