The important thing is to really feel satisfied. If you feel relaxed, ready to go forward, happy; that's good. But if you feel guilty you need to react, change your unproductive and uncreative behavior, and try to find motivation. If the reason of your laziness is lack of motivation, lettin go and staying in bed is not a solution. You need to build solid routines. I personally would suggest you to wake up real early in the morning (4:30 AM) for a few weeks, finding some time to accomplish tasks in the early morning: your days will never be unproductive anymore
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?