L Ccio N.
Deep work can be anything: it can be cleaning your house, working on taxes, working on a passion project, house project, car project, anything that seems challenging, daunting, but realistically a project you can tackle and accomplish. Break the tasks down to help you manage and feel like you’ve completed part of the bigger picture.
I view the deep work challenge as more a time to focus on any task I need to do, without distractions. That could mean work, chores, a craft project, or playing an instrument. Maybe it can be a time you set aside to reflect or focus on the moment. I think it's more about controlling your ability to focus on the task at hand rather than the task itself 🙂
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?