L Ccio N.
Deep work can be anything: it can be cleaning your house, working on taxes, working on a passion project, house project, car project, anything that seems challenging, daunting, but realistically a project you can tackle and accomplish. Break the tasks down to help you manage and feel like you’ve completed part of the bigger picture.
I view the deep work challenge as more a time to focus on any task I need to do, without distractions. That could mean work, chores, a craft project, or playing an instrument. Maybe it can be a time you set aside to reflect or focus on the moment. I think it's more about controlling your ability to focus on the task at hand rather than the task itself 🙂
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?