The question reframed would be: how often do I use my phone or laptop (the only two devices I have). Well, I use fabulous every morning to start my morning routine. Of course I check the news, WhatsApp and the weather forecast straight away. After this I come to my yoga routine. I use YouTube for this. At this point youTube shows to be a distraction every day.The rest of the day, technology is no big deal to me. Whenever needed I put my deep work ritual on to stay focused. If I'd want to improve my mornings I'll have to go to bed in time so I have the energy to get out at seven pm. Second, it would speed things up if i'd go straight to my morning routine. After deep work, I can take an intermezzo with WhatsApp, the news and the weather forecast. Let's try! I'm pretty content with the technology in my life to be honest.
I don't Spend a lot of Time on my phone but I could do better I have a Spanish app on my phone and I try to use my technology to improve myself my tablet I have a Bible app which I read every night I have a few games on my phone that I love to play but I love to read I find it a great distraction and it keeps me away from technology for a while I have to be outside it's very relaxing and fun I like to combine the two and read outside I spend about 2 No 3 hours on my phone I think per day cuz I also use it to wind down and I know screens is not always a good thing how to end your day on but I listen to an audio drama every night and I only listen to it at night and so it's sort of triggers my brain to think oh this is time to sleep this is time to wind down
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?