Whichever is more useful to you in this moment. If the answer is both, start with the easiest one first. Once the habit is built you will be ready for the more challenging task.
I think it works for both, creative tasks need focus too. You can choose in what you want to apply this but any task that you need to complete would work. I suppose the important thing on set deep work time frames is to start building your focus (to be more time wihtout distractions) and mindfulness (to realize sooner when you have a distraction and be able to return to concentrate)
If it's the weekend then it's a creative/productive task depening on my to-do list. If it's a weekday, then it's focusing on my work.
It surely has stop be creative because we always spend time for others. Like working,living and more and more effort others. So during this deep work time,at least you have to try to live for yourself. So try to live during this time for yourself.
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?
- How to focus and not get distracted