Setclear goals, compartmentalize time to 25 minute slots, meditate/breathe just before start and visualize delivery and flow…repeat
- Can fun be considered as deep work?
- What is your usual deep working timeframe?
- Yes, how should I handle small tasks? If high priority tasks take too long then I have no time for small group tasks, because once I start working, I can’t stop.
- How do you avoid distractions?
- What do you do to keep yourself from distraction during deep work
I let myself skip certain items if I need to so that I can still check in and do the others instead of just skipping it all.
For me, I use a planner app and calendar to stay efficient or on track with my daily and weekly tasks. I prioritize the things that I need to do and those are the things that are first. Things that I’m. It able to accomplish on my list will be my priority the following day. I try to stick to the schedule I have as much as possible. It’s important for me to maintain discipline and I know life happens that sometimes you have to rework your schedule, but that’s to be expected. You shouldn’t have those moments everyday, but when they do happen, don’t panic that you weren’t able to get something done, make that the first, second and third thing you do the next day depending on how many things were left unfinished. Discipline is key to being successful in all things. You have to train your mind to be successful and when you apply that mindset to what you’re doing, more than likely, you’ll be successful.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?