For me, I use a planner app and calendar to stay efficient or on track with my daily and weekly tasks. I prioritize the things that I need to do and those are the things that are first. Things that I’m. It able to accomplish on my list will be my priority the following day. I try to stick to the schedule I have as much as possible. It’s important for me to maintain discipline and I know life happens that sometimes you have to rework your schedule, but that’s to be expected. You shouldn’t have those moments everyday, but when they do happen, don’t panic that you weren’t able to get something done, make that the first, second and third thing you do the next day depending on how many things were left unfinished. Discipline is key to being successful in all things. You have to train your mind to be successful and when you apply that mindset to what you’re doing, more than likely, you’ll be successful.
Setclear goals, compartmentalize time to 25 minute slots, meditate/breathe just before start and visualize delivery and flow…repeat
I let myself skip certain items if I need to so that I can still check in and do the others instead of just skipping it all.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?