I think the best thing is to build a "recovery" routine: just write down or set a habit lost on Fabolous. Start with something really easy, like taking a long breath. Then try speaking out loud to yourself, and go through your habit list! This should include some sort of to-do list reviewing, or maybe also some resting habits like a power nap or meditation! And, just before starting to work, one minute exercise gives you the best energy
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?