I think the best thing is to build a "recovery" routine: just write down or set a habit lost on Fabolous. Start with something really easy, like taking a long breath. Then try speaking out loud to yourself, and go through your habit list! This should include some sort of to-do list reviewing, or maybe also some resting habits like a power nap or meditation! And, just before starting to work, one minute exercise gives you the best energy
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?