Cl Mence Z.
Guess as many as you can. I, personally, prefer to avoid going past 4 hours of deep work, with a 10-15 minutes to split the work in half and recover
As many as they want. Focus isn’t a bad thing. One needs to balance however with interacting with others, eating health, sleep, and self care as well as meditation and exercise.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?