Cl Mence Z.
Guess as many as you can. I, personally, prefer to avoid going past 4 hours of deep work, with a 10-15 minutes to split the work in half and recover
As many as they want. Focus isn’t a bad thing. One needs to balance however with interacting with others, eating health, sleep, and self care as well as meditation and exercise.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?