Guess as many as you can. I, personally, prefer to avoid going past 4 hours of deep work, with a 10-15 minutes to split the work in half and recover
- How do you stay focused when your coworkers are talking and making jokes and having fun?
- How they can work without interrupt give me clue please
- Do you take breaks from overworking your brain?
- How do you enter into deep work on a long-term project if you only have 30 minutes at your disposal?
- I am building a program for my current workplace, and the tasks and categories are unclear. How do I set up a work schedule for myself to get some flow, instead of being choppy and distracted?
As many as they want. Focus isn’t a bad thing. One needs to balance however with interacting with others, eating health, sleep, and self care as well as meditation and exercise.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?