For repeated operations, checklists are really handy. Highly recommend the Checklist Manifesto book. I also make good use of my planner for task lists & time tracking.
- What are the best evening stretches for relaxing muscles (especially in the neck and back) and mind?
- What do you put in your acai bowls?
- Does anyone else have problems with hitting the snooze button ten times before getting up in the morning, and what are some solutions?
- I struggle with over eating my delicious breakfasts as I usually am not as hungry as I would like to be, any advice?
- What kind of environment makes meditation more effective?
- I don’t always have time to get into the gym. What else can I do at home that’s still effective, but without buying any equipment?
- How do you prioitize to choose which task to complete for your deep work session?
- What helps you concentrate and not get distracted during deep work?
- When doing deep work, sometimes the mind doesn’t want to leave that work. What are good transition methods to go about returning to and leaving deep work?
- What do you do in regards to your deep work habit on days you want to set aside for vacation?
- Sometimes I can’t complete the deep work task as my activities change during the day, what is your approach to getting it done when this happens?
- How do you bring yourself back when you lose focus?
- How long should I do Deep Work?
- Do we need to write all the distractions or the major ones during the session? How do we prevent the same distractions from coming back?
- I hate meditating… I can’t find any motivation or how to change things up! Any advice?