My Deep Work fluctuates with my projects, but the most productive are those not on the computer, since it limits distraction.
D Ni F.
I am a freelance videographer. So my deep work focus has been trying to learn new editing techniques. Also making graphics and backgrounds for my work.
When I deep work, i usually get something important that needs focus done. This includes working on my projects , studying for my classes or investing in self development. After the session i rather celebrate the achievement or keep working if i really got on the track.
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?