My Deep Work fluctuates with my projects, but the most productive are those not on the computer, since it limits distraction.
D Ni F.
I am a freelance videographer. So my deep work focus has been trying to learn new editing techniques. Also making graphics and backgrounds for my work.
When I deep work, i usually get something important that needs focus done. This includes working on my projects , studying for my classes or investing in self development. After the session i rather celebrate the achievement or keep working if i really got on the track.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?