It is a project when you can concentrate on your own work and nobody disturbs you. Also it is a project you dive into and don't figure out about the spent time.
- How do you multitask AND deep work?
- What do you do on weekends with your good habits and routines or on holidays or other days when unexpected stuff comes up or your traveling?
- How do you deal with tiredness at work? Of course the obvious answer is to get more sleep but at that moment in time, you’re already at work, so what do you do?
- How do you motivate yourself to do work?
- How can I immediately get up without snoozing?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?