Maintain a Book of Work, I have an actual tiny book. Add priority n dates of deadline. Choose 2 or 3 smaller tasks and 1 big one. Completing smaller tasks first will reduce your BoW list! That's definitely motivating for me. N then start with your high priority tasks, n you won't feel too overwhelmed bcoz something is getting done! Write those tasks in post-it notes n make a ball out of it once tasks are done n throw it at your work place buddy for extra motivation… 😉
Maybe consider grouping small tasks together, either with bigger tasks, or as a ‘big’ task’ on their own. I like to group errands together, for example, so I won’t go do errands unless I can knock out three or four things at once so I optimize efficiency and my time.
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?