Maintain a Book of Work, I have an actual tiny book. Add priority n dates of deadline. Choose 2 or 3 smaller tasks and 1 big one. Completing smaller tasks first will reduce your BoW list! That's definitely motivating for me. N then start with your high priority tasks, n you won't feel too overwhelmed bcoz something is getting done! Write those tasks in post-it notes n make a ball out of it once tasks are done n throw it at your work place buddy for extra motivation… 😉
Maybe consider grouping small tasks together, either with bigger tasks, or as a ‘big’ task’ on their own. I like to group errands together, for example, so I won’t go do errands unless I can knock out three or four things at once so I optimize efficiency and my time.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.