Maintain a Book of Work, I have an actual tiny book. Add priority n dates of deadline. Choose 2 or 3 smaller tasks and 1 big one. Completing smaller tasks first will reduce your BoW list! That's definitely motivating for me. N then start with your high priority tasks, n you won't feel too overwhelmed bcoz something is getting done! Write those tasks in post-it notes n make a ball out of it once tasks are done n throw it at your work place buddy for extra motivation… 😉
Maybe consider grouping small tasks together, either with bigger tasks, or as a ‘big’ task’ on their own. I like to group errands together, for example, so I won’t go do errands unless I can knock out three or four things at once so I optimize efficiency and my time.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?