It helped me get into the “flow state” where I got my school work done faster without losing focus. It was hard to get there, I started with 25 minutes for two weeks then increased the time. I get more work done in a shorter amount of time and it feels really good to accomplish soo much in a short period of time. What takes my friends three hours to do, takes me just a hour or Hour and a half. That makes me feel better
Deep work is setting a timer for a certain amount of time with small breaks where you just focus on what you need to get done. I have found that I get more things done off my to do list when I commit to deep work. I did find it was difficult to get into but when you get it and into it then you get more things done
I write a page in my bullet journal every day it gives me this sense of accomplishment and genuinely make me feel happier
I am doing a deep study which is very helpful in the exam preparation, when you study deeper and focus more, it will stay longer in your head. So if you need to learn something, doesn't matter you are learning a new language or studying for an exam, doing it deeper always helps
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?