Discipline. You have got to want to put yourself first. Block 1 hour a day for you. Try waking up early 30 mins. And giving yourself 30 mins before end of the day. Start. A year from now you will be glad you started.
- What if Todo list gets overwhelmingly large and undone. Do you still smile and think you will still survive?
- I am very curious about the positioning of hands during various forms of meditation or even Integrative EMDR, using the Marcus Method. What is the current school of thought toward why certain hand positions appear to be or are more effective than others?
- Do you floss before you brush your teeth or after?
- Studying is something that I have to do, and I always feel so tired if it. I always want to skip this part. Do you have any suggestions for me to rewire my brain for enjoying in my learning and studying? I really hope that I would enjoy it someday.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for me to make a to do list a more central part of me getting things done because I just don’t have the time most days to stop.
I don't know I am just employed and busy with my tasks for every day it is simple to be disciplined if your mood on some day is great if your mood is awful you can't be focused on anything.
- How do I keep feeling motivated for achievements?
- What do you listen to during deep work?
- How long do you do Deep Work? I’ve kept mine at 25 minutes but is there more benefit to focusing for longer periods at a time?
- Has anybody actually switched to a typewriter or writing by hand just to avoid the distractions of the Internet?
- How do you deal with procrastination?
- For musicians and artists: How do you balance work on your artistic practice with all the business stuff that goes with it?
- I struggle to get deep work done as I keep getting interrupted. This is the nature of my job so I can’t change the interruptions, any suggestions on how to do deep work with interruptions? Thanks.
- How do you deal with tiredness at work? Of course the obvious answer is to get more sleep but at that moment in time, you’re already at work, so what do you do?
- What sort of work do you do for deep work?
- How do you accomplish deep work when you don’t have control over your schedule?