Discipline. You have got to want to put yourself first. Block 1 hour a day for you. Try waking up early 30 mins. And giving yourself 30 mins before end of the day. Start. A year from now you will be glad you started.
I don't know I am just employed and busy with my tasks for every day it is simple to be disciplined if your mood on some day is great if your mood is awful you can't be focused on anything.
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?
- How do you make sure you’re not interrupted during deep work?
- Is there anything you have found that keeps you focused? How do you keep that going when you get distracted?
- How long should your breaks be?
- If I don’t like coffee or tea, what can I drink to help keep me focused? ( keep in mind that I’m really serious about keeping my body healthy)
- What strategies can I do to work more consistently at certain times everyday?
- What kind of tasks do you dedicate for your Deep Work habit ?
- What’s the duration you’ve outlined for deep work?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- What kind of deep work you do