Discipline. You have got to want to put yourself first. Block 1 hour a day for you. Try waking up early 30 mins. And giving yourself 30 mins before end of the day. Start. A year from now you will be glad you started.
I don't know I am just employed and busy with my tasks for every day it is simple to be disciplined if your mood on some day is great if your mood is awful you can't be focused on anything.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?