Discipline. You have got to want to put yourself first. Block 1 hour a day for you. Try waking up early 30 mins. And giving yourself 30 mins before end of the day. Start. A year from now you will be glad you started.
- For musicians and artists: How do you balance work on your artistic practice with all the business stuff that goes with it?
- How to start to do Deep Work if you have a very little spare time?
- What is a good way to start working?
- I need to isolate myself to be able to do deep work. It makes me seem less social and also a bit disconnected from family at times during evenings and weekends. It is hard on them, and I feel torn between work and family demands. How do you negotiate with your family to come to an understanding that you need to do this?
- How do you keep a repetitive routine from becoming boring
I don't know I am just employed and busy with my tasks for every day it is simple to be disciplined if your mood on some day is great if your mood is awful you can't be focused on anything.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?