For myself, I devoted a meditation session to self reflect, contemplate and ponder on when would be the best time to devote to my deep work without or with the least distractions or people coming at me and I am also able to fully focus my attention and concentrate. I then planned and came up with a strategy or plan of action that works well for me according to my way of life. If something is important to oneself, then devoting time to such a task or thing becomes a priority over things that are mediocre. I view it in the sense or understanding that if it adds value and quality then it is important and deserves devoted time, but if it does not add value or quality then it is unimportant and is not worth the time.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?