For myself, I devoted a meditation session to self reflect, contemplate and ponder on when would be the best time to devote to my deep work without or with the least distractions or people coming at me and I am also able to fully focus my attention and concentrate. I then planned and came up with a strategy or plan of action that works well for me according to my way of life. If something is important to oneself, then devoting time to such a task or thing becomes a priority over things that are mediocre. I view it in the sense or understanding that if it adds value and quality then it is important and deserves devoted time, but if it does not add value or quality then it is unimportant and is not worth the time.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.